Preventative Maintenance and Preferred Customer Plan
What is the Pro Plan?
On its face, the Pro Plan is simply a maintenance plan for your home’s major appliances, like your furnace, air conditioning, water heater, and generator.
After a closer look, you will see that it is a promise from OneStop Pro to you that we will roll out the red carpet to you and give you the best of our pricing and service.
15% off all Repairs
Fight Inflation where we can
5 Year Warranty on all repairs
Why would you choose anyone else?
Completed Checklist delivered to you upon completion
Cut to first in line when time matters
Why Should You Have a Maintenance Plan in Your Home?
HVAC Preventive Maintenance is Essential – Seven Key Reasons Why:
- Save Money: Regular HVAC maintenance can reduce the risk of costly breakdowns by as much as 95%.
- Cut Energy Bills: Preventive maintenance helps ensure that your HVAC system runs at close to peak efficiency. This can mean savings of up to 30% on your energy bill according to the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Extend System Life: Regular maintenance extends the life of your system, reducing the likelihood that you’ll need to spend big bucks on an HVAC installation soon.
- Stay Covered Under warranty: It’s important to be aware that most HVAC manufacturers require proof of annual maintenance when a repair claim is submitted under warranty.
- Improve Your Air Quality: The EPA reports that indoor levels of airborne pollutants may be 2-5 times higher (in extreme cases more than 100 times higher) than outdoor levels. Common indoor allergens range from ordinary household dust to pet dander, dust mites, cigarette smoke, pollen and mold that can lead to dozens of respiratory issues.
- Improve Your Comfort: You depend on your HVAC system to keep you comfortable year-round. Regular maintenance helps your system produce and distribute air more evenly and steadily.
- Keep Your Home Safer: If you’re away from home and your heat stops working during a cold snap or one of those polar vortexes we’ve been hearing about lately, the result can be a domino effect of frozen or burst pipes, water damage, and worse. Preventive maintenance also helps safeguard you and your family against the risk of carbon monoxide – the colorless, odorless gas whose effects can be deadly. According to the Centers for Disease Control, exposure to even low levels of carbon monoxide can cause serious health issues.
Furnace Service Checklist
- Clean Unit
- Check/Replace Filter
- Check Burner
- Check Flame Sensor
- Camera Check Blower Wheel
- Check Evaporator Coil Condition
- Check Condensate Drain
- Check Heat Exchanger and Inducer Fan Pressure Connections
- Check Condensate Pump
- Camera Check Heat Exchanger
- Flame Test Heat Exchanger
- Drain Outlets on Inducer and Heat Exchanger
- Gas Leak Check
- Carbon Monoxide Check
- Air Quality Test
- Humidifier Solenoid Operation Test
- Check Condition of Water Panel
- Check Condition of Humidifier Shutoff
Air Conditioning Service Checklist
- Clean outside of unit with condenser coil cleaner
- Check for piston or TXV on system
- Check and record superheat
- Check and record subcooling
- Check for proper operation of liquid line drier
- Check condenser fan operation and amp draw
- Check and record compressor operation and amp draw
- Check and record capacitor function
- Check contactor for pitting
- Check condition of evaporator coil
- Check condition of evaporator drain pan
- Check condensate drain
- Check condensate pump
Water Heater Service Checklist
- Flush unit to allow for sediment removal
- Check for proper operation of gas valve
- Check for proper operation of thermocouple and pilot
- Check shutoff valve for proper function
WHAT IS YOUR COMFORT, SAFETY, HEALTH AND PEACE OF MIND WORTH?
CALL ONESTOP PRO, A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST.
WHETHER HVAC, ELECTRIC, OR PLUMBING, WE KEEP YOU RUNNING.
Don’t let the savings pass! Let OneStop Pro prepare your home this coming season! Save money on painful repairs, high utility bills, and time worrying! Our technicians are trained to find the problems that strike at inopportune times. These preventative measures save our Pro Plan customers the headaches of a system failing where it could have been prevented beforehand + all of the benefits listed next.
The cost for the Pro Plan is $129 for first furnace, $99 for 2nd, 3rd, etc.
$129 for first AC, $99 for 2nd, 3rd, etc.
A standard 1 HVAC system home is $258 per year.
This is $22 per month.
DEDICATED TO COMPLETE CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
We are Chicagoland’s Top-Rated Home Services Company
OneStop Pro is five star rated on Yelp, has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award six times, and is A rated on the BBB. From residential to commercial, we offer repair, service, and installation for electrical and HVAC systems alike. We here at OneStop Pro work 24/7 to ensure a seamlessly perfect project, every time.
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT...SEE WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING
They’re honest, fair and do a great job…
I have been using Dan, Robert and his crew for several years. They’re honest, fair and do a great job. I have used them for electrical, furnace, a/c, water heater. Always on time, great communication and always do what it takes to handle job asap. And their work is solid. It’s nice to have someone like them within a text or call away when things come up.
A TEAM YOU CAN TRUST - 100% GUARANTEED
One Promise, One Goal…OneStop Pro
WHY CHOOSE ONESTOP PRO FOR YOUR HOME SERVICES NEEDS?
Your Plumber, Electrician, and HVAC Guy, in One Five-Star Rated Stop.
SERVING CLIENTS SINCE 2007
HONEST, DEPENDABLE SERVICE
FAMILY OWNED AND OPERATED
HOME SERVICES EXPERTS
Proudly Serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago
Contact One Stop Pro Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2007, OneStop Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric has been providing best-in-class installation, repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Wheaton area and beyond. We believe in providing first-class solutions to your plumbing, heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.