What We Do
We install and maintain high-quality air conditioners, furnaces, thermostats, and more. Learn More
TRAINED CERTIFIED PROFESSIONALS
We work to set up shop, design and complete every job to the highest industry standards. Learn More
Our goal throughout a project is to:
- lessen our impact on your life as much as humanly possible,
- leave a site so clean the only way to tell we were there is the work we leave behind,
- supply and install only the best available products,
- leave you with total peace of mind that your project was completed to the highest of standards,
- and that you will gladly refer us to the people that you know.
Residential Generator Maintenance
- Clean inside of generator of any debris.
- Check and clean control cabinet.
- Check for any leaks.
- Check battery charger.
- Change oil with Mobil One 5W-30
- Change oil filter with Mobil One filter.
- Check spark plugs, battery, and air filter.
- Level unit.
- Wax outside of unit to maintain aesthetics, and stave off corrosion.
- Set generator to “auto” mode, for automatic start-up.
- Check circuit breakers.
- Go here for details on commercial generator maintenance.
- Check unit for correct refrigerant level.
- Check for leaks if refrigerant level is low.
- Clean inside of unit of all debris.
- Clean condenser coil with Nu-Cal condenser coil cleaner.
- Check base pan for restricted openings.
- Inspect control box and all wiring.
- Inspect contactor, relays, circuit boards, and capacitors.
- Inspect insulation resistance of compressor.
Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Check for leaks.
- Check and clean blower motor.
- Check evaporator coil.
- Check burner assembly. Clean/adjust if needed.
- Check ignition circuits and controls. Clean/adjust if needed.
- Replace air filters.
- Replace humidifier water panels.
Service calls from OneStop Pro are your answer to almost any electrical or mechanical problem in your home or business. There is no charge if your challenge has not been resolved. This means that you can rest assured that when you call us @ 630-733-9000, that your problem will no longer be a problem.
OneStop Pro’s service techs are experienced, trained, and uniformed, ready to diagnose the cause of any issue that confronts you. The cost is then quoted upfront with options given to match your budget. OneStop Pro’s techs are licensed electricians, certified in HVAC, and factory-trained in generator service and installation.
The truck brought to your home will have 99% of all parts needed for a project, eliminating your downtime and lowering your cost. OneStop Pro warranties all service calls for 1 year following completion against defects in craftsmanship.