Imagine this: you wake up in the morning to wash your face and brush your teeth, but when it’s time for a shower, there suddenly is no hot water left. You’re still exhausted from work the day before and don’t have enough energy to take an ice-cold bath instead! That can be so frustrating! Luckily, at OneStop Pro, we offer tankless water heaters that will save you from this pain by providing instant on-demand hot water. At OneStop Pro, we provide both installations and repairs in Wheaton, IL. We have been in business for many years and truly care about our customers.
At OneStop Pro, we offer installations, maintenance, and repairs for tankless water heaters. Whether you’re looking to maintain your current model or are considering an upgrade from your old water heater, our tankless experts can help you find the best solution to fit your home. Call OneStop Pro for expert water heater repair at 630-733-9000 to schedule service with our top-rated plumbers!
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Installation
We understand how difficult it can be to pick between a tankless water heater or a traditional one. However, there are a few benefits that tankless water heaters provide which might help you make a decision:
- Water is heated up as and when it is needed. This helps you save money on your utility bills.
- The need for maintenance is greatly reduced compared to traditional water heaters.
- Water is less likely to become contaminated since it does not have to sit in a tank for hours or days.
- No storage tank means more space!
What Is The Average Lifespan of an On-Demand Tankless Water Heater?
It’s difficult to say how long a tankless water heater will last. It varies depending on the brand and model, but the general rule is that they should last between 10 to 20 years. Some can last even longer! Of course, maintenance is critical, so this will have a significant impact on how long your tankless water heater will last. The quality of the water and how frequently the water heater is used both have an impact on the lifespan of your tankless water heater.
Typical Issues You May Experience With On-Demand Water Heaters
Although on-demand water heaters are a great addition to your home, there are some things you may want to consider before scheduling your installation:
- COST: On-demand water heaters cost more than traditional heaters. A larger initial investment is required, but you will save money on energy costs in the long run, making the investment worthwhile.
- INSTALLATION: Installing a tankless water heater requires extensive work and expertise. This is why you need to ensure the installation is only done by trustworthy professionals.
- BUILDUP: The system requires flushing every six months. Failing to do so may result in corrosion and mineral buildup.
- OVERLOAD: Product overload might happen if the heater is not correctly sized for its intended use.
If you require tankless water heater repair or simply need a new on-demand water heater installed, feel free to contact OneStop Pro at 630-733-9000. Rest assured that our well-trained plumbers will help you and your family with any water heater issues you may encounter.
If you need a water heater repaired or installed, call OneStop Pro at 630-733-9000 – We serve Wheaton, IL, and surrounding communities.
OneStop Pro is five star rated on Yelp, has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award six times, and is A rated on the BBB. From residential to commercial, we offer repair, service, and installation for electrical and HVAC systems alike. We here at OneStop Pro work 24/7 to ensure a seamlessly perfect project, every time.
Proudly Serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago
Contact One Stop Pro Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2007, OneStop Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric has been providing best-in-class installation, repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Wheaton area and beyond. We believe in providing first-class solutions to your plumbing, heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.