Are you looking for a plumber who can provide exceptional sewer line repair or replacement services? Sewer troubles are not something homeowners want to face. Sewer leaks can lead to many health issues, such as salmonella. Don’t wait for things to get worse, and keep your family safe by getting your sewer lines checked.
Why Do Sewer Lines Get Damaged?
Wear and tear can affect everything, even sewer lines. An old sewer line may need replacing because it is not functioning as well as it used to. There are other reasons why your sewer lines may need replacing:
- General misuse
- Problems with the foundation
- Tree roots in densely wooded areas
- Cast iron pipes’ natural deterioration
Sewer Repair vs Sewer Replacement
It is important to determine which solution is best for you. For example, if the signs listed above are causing problems with your sewer lines, a sewer replacement may be required. For minor issues such as cracks or breaks, sewer repair is a better option. Our skilled plumbers can come and assess the situation and assist you accordingly, regardless of the type of service you need. We will always provide recommendations based on what you genuinely require, whether it is a full sewer replacement or just a pipeline repair.
We, at OneStop Pro, are here for all your sewer repair and sewer replacement services.
Our professional team is always being trained to learn the latest techniques and use the latest tools. We love learning and keeping up with all the latest techniques, so we are always ready to perform any type of repair or replacement and put our knowledge to good use. Call us at 630-733-9000 to schedule your appointment today.
Signs You Need Main Sewer Line Repair
Does your main sewer line need repairs? Here are the most common signs telling you that it does.
- FLUCTUATING TOILET BOWL WATER: If the water level in your toilet bowl varies from day to day, it could be a clog in the main sewer line.
- YOU HAVE A LOT OF ANIMALS IN YOUR YARD: Rodents and insects are attracted to water and lush vegetation. If there are more in your yard than usual, it could be a sign of trouble with your sewer.
- ODOR: A sewage odor around the property or in the house could mean leaks or blockage in your main sewer line.
- SLOW DRAINS: If your drains take longer than usual, it’s a sign of trouble.
- SPIKE IN WATER BILL: If your water bills continue to rise for no reason, it could be a leak in the main line.
Need sewer repair or a complete sewer line replacement? OneStop Pro is one of the highest-rated plumbing contractors in Wheaton. Call us today at 630-733-9000 – our professionals will help you with all your sewer issues.
OneStop Pro is five star rated on Yelp, has won the Angie’s List Super Service Award six times, and is A rated on the BBB. From residential to commercial, we offer repair, service, and installation for electrical and HVAC systems alike. We here at OneStop Pro work 24/7 to ensure a seamlessly perfect project, every time.
Proudly Serving the Western Suburbs of Chicago
Contact One Stop Pro Today
We offer 24/7 Emergency Service to all of our customers. Since 2007, OneStop Pro Plumbing, Heating, Cooling and Electric has been providing best-in-class installation, repair and maintenance services to residential and commercial clients throughout the Wheaton area and beyond. We believe in providing first-class solutions to your plumbing, heating, AC & electrical needs at a price you can afford.