Call today for repair or free estimate
Backup Standby Power Generators
Electric Sales, Service, Installation
Power outages cause $150 billion in damages annually, according to some estimates. Natural gas standby generators are the only reliable and cost-effective solution to power outages.
When home and business owners invest in backup power generation, they keep themselves from becoming part of that statistic. OneStop Pro’s licensed electricians and plumbers specialize in the service and installation of standby generators for homes and businesses alike, so that when there is no power from the utility, power is still there for those who need it most.
When utility power is disrupted, an electric generator will power a home almost instantaneously. As soon as the power goes out, the generator starts, the transfer switch transfers power to the generator, and all electrical loads resume normal operation, keeping life and business running smoothly.
Call Today for a whole home generator site survey! (630) 733-9000
Generac Guardian Series Standby Generators
- Automatic Operation
- No refueling necessary
- Power directly to your home
- #1 Selling Brand of Home Backup Generators
- 24/7/365 Customer Support
- Generac Automatic Standby Generators
Cummins Power Generation Standby Generators
- Worldwide Sales and Service of integrated power generation systems from 7 kW to 100 MW or more
- Relied upon in most critical of governmental and private applications
- 4 years in a row, Builder magazine ranked the Cummins home standby generator as “Best in Quality”
- Ranked highest by Consumer Reports
- Cummins Residential Generators
REQUEST A LICENSED ELECTRICIAN
There are many reasons people may choose to upgrade the electric service in their home. From upgrading from fuses to circuit breakers, to eliminating recalled panels, OneStop Pro’s licensed electricians can answer all of a home’s electrical challenges. When a home needs its electric service upgraded, the conductors, or copper wires, usually need to be replaced all the way back to the utility “drop”, or the lines coming in from the utility.
The meter socket, where the utility, typically ComEd, places its meter, will be changed out, along with the pipe going to the weatherhead, which keeps the elements out of the piping. In keeping with code, and ensuring the electrical reliability and stability of the structure, the grounding system will be upgraded as well, with added grounding rods and jumpers.
In the installation of a panel, it is recommended to add a whole house surge protector. The selection of typical panels is below.
List of Panel Updates
- Square D QO Load Center
- Commercial design and construction
- 30-400 Amps
- 2-42 Circuits
- Indoor and outdoor versions
- Full complement of accessories
- Only panel to show which breaker has tripped with an orange marker.
- Most space-efficient panel
- Siemens Load Centers
NEED HELP? CONTACT ONESTOP PRO TODAY!
Service calls from OneStop Pro are your answer to almost any electrical or mechanical problem in your home or business. Contact us today for a FREE ESTIMATE by calling 630-733-9000 or click the button below! GET A FREE ESTIMATE